Meeting Jan 2016
Present: Margaret , Linnea Rademaker, Jenny Robins Rich McPherson
Updated: Updated the membership page with the brochure
Updated: History page-- documentation timeline history
New: added oral history taken from proceedings site
New: Added RevolveMap for better tracking of visitors-- we had problems with cluster map
Continuing on the clean up and moving of assets to the google drive and link
We are at 72% --moving large files will solve any space problems.
Working on a list of housekeeping things
Providing support to the the conference website
Posting content and working on the desgin
-need to finish Toronto review video and post to conference page
-upload and manage photos in Facebook, year-by-year
not receiving any new members to share the website with or any updates to the membership
MENU - Groups site
Changes have been made to the web site and these will need to be repeated on the
the group page.
Review of draft for Proceedings: Comments will be sent to Margaret
Photo/video Asset storage and use:
Discussion of where and how to access photos
Need to place more photos on the website
Revisited the issue of a splash page to ARNA - discussion of pros and cons and decided to first
see about putting more photos on the pages
Linking Back to ARNA-connect
Need to check the movement back and forth between websites...
- add link from YouTube
-add link from ARNA Conference page
Colors, Layout and change: Membership brochure has colors the compliment the logo. Might want to adjust the banner and navigation to have the orange and blue colors.
1) Leadership page has blank boxes... we need to have them filled with either text or videos
Margaret sent emails today; will add content when received.
2) Margaret is going to check with Holly and Joe, on the new members and interface with the website. New members need to be added to the wiki and also to the membership.
3) Everyone is going to test the scholarship page and then Margaret will give access to the people who will be reviewing.
4) Jenny is going align the menu with group and arna connect
5) Rich is going to check on the connections between the conference website and Youtube and see if twitter has an option.
6) Someone needs to check on proceedings and make sure it has a way back
7) Margaret will experiment with the site look and see what others think.
8) Rich is going to work on the video from the last conference