Some quick comments for the membership re: developments this week (Nov. 12 - Nov. 17):
- A big thanks to Joe Shosh and his support team at Moravian for completing the initial e-mail blast. The network announcement and Save-the-Date flyer have now gone out to a 1,000+ person data base.
- Thanks to Margaret for adding the Tech Help items for all to use. I think this will be a big help.
- The Conference Planning Committee will hold its first on-line meeting next Monday, Nov. 19. Conference Coordinators working on setting up the meeting. Anticipating confirmation of details either Tuesday or Wednesday of this week.
- All Working Groups should now have made initial contact among the members. We all should be attending to developing our task lists for the coming 3-4 months.
- Thanks to Cathy Bruce for nominations for additional Organizing Committee members; Between Cathy and me we now have five more names to consider for committee membership. Once the Coordinating Group has acted on the nominations we will then connect the new committee members to the Working Groups
Hope all have a good week!