In June, the ARNA Transition Coordinating Group (TCG) set priorities to guide its work this summer. Listed below are the priorities we have pursued:
· Vigorously pursue the goals of the membership drive, including 90 formal members by September and 200 by December 2013
· Support further development of the ARNA Española Working Group and work with the group on the Recommendations for Growth in ARNA document developed by Spanish-speaking participants at the inaugural ARNA Conference in May 2013
· Support activation of, and initial planning by, the 2014 Conference Planning Committee led by Joe Shosh and Cathy Bruce.
· Support continued development of the ARNA wiki/web site
· Establish 2013-2014 ARNA priorities and develop operational plans for each priority
New priorities will be established for the fall. If you have comments or suggestions regarding ARNA priorities, please contact Lonnie Rowell at firstname.lastname@example.org