Call for Conference Proposals
Conference May 1 & 2
The Invention and Re-Invention of Knowledge: Action Research Across the Americas
- Individual Presentation (20 minutes/speaker grouped into thematically related panels of three with discussant)
- Poster Presentation (Graphic display of action research project)
- Symposium (3-4 presentations submitted together as a thematically related panel)
- Workshop (Interactive session examining topic of interest to action researchers)
- Roundtable (Conversation around a key theme or common interest of action researchers)
Proposal Submission and Deadline
Brief proposals of approximately 500 words for individual presentations or 1,000 words
for panel or workshop presentations will be evaluated, as follows:
- Rationale and Theoretical Framework
- Research Methods or Approach to Inquiry
- Data or Sources of Evidence
- Findings, Conclusions, Reflections
- Significance and Connection to Conference Theme
Deadline for proposal submission is Friday, March 1, 2013.
Submit proposals in English or Spanish to firstname.lastname@example.org. Additional information
is available on the ARNA web site at https://sites.google.com/site/arnaconnect/.
The submitting author of each proposal will be notified of the Conference Committee’s
decision by Friday, March 15, 2013.
All presenters must be available on both May 1 and 2, 2013 and be paid ARNA conference
registrants. All travel and accommodation expenses are the responsibility of each presenter.
For questions or more information, please contact Conference Coordinators
Suzy Thomas (email@example.com) or Shelley Boniwell (firstname.lastname@example.org).